1. I am OCD about things not being placed the way I want it to be placed. I can’t have my mug facing a certain way etc.
2. When I talk to my dog, I have a high-pitched voice which I believe is able to break someone’s eardrum.
3. I love Thai food.
4. I would love to go to Santorini and Mykonos one day.
5. I don’t like wearing closed shoes.
6. I am a wussy when it comes to spicy food.
7. I have an obsession with black and white clothing.
8. I am a nail-biter.
9. I talk to myself sometimes.
10. I love to sing in the shower.
11. If I can choose a certain food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hands down a Vietnamese dish called Bunh Thit Nuong.
12. I hate the smell of honeydew melon.
13. I got my chicken pox when I was 24.
14. I am allergic to Stematil which is an anti-emetic medication. I had neck spasm when I was younger because of it.
15. I would love to own a Range Rover someday.
16. I can play Call of Duty pretty well.
17. When I was younger, one of the ambitions of mine would to be a housewife. How ironic right?
18. I dislike hard-boiled eggs.
19. Hydrangeas are my favourite flowers.
20. I am currently stuck on a book called “The Happiness Project”. I know Melissa reading this would know what I mean.
21. I have never gotten into a car accident ever where I was the driver.
22. I don’t stay mad for too long. I often times move on in a few minutes.
23. I can somersault in water.
24. I love cooking. I feel like I am in the zone when I cook. They say your food tastes better if you have passion and love in it.
25. I dislike going to the beach purely because I am afraid I would be the next victim of a shark attack. It is pretty much the fear of the unknown.
26. Zoos and aquariums makes my heart go jittery. I love animals.
27. I dislike gardening. Slugs, insects and flying bugs makes me shriek.
28. I get goosebumps when I stare into a dark corner.
29. I am very bad at saying no to candy.
30. I make sure that I don’t go to bed angry.
p.s: Happy Daffodil Day! Please help make a difference to cancer patients and their families in conjunction with Cancer council’s efforts. I bet cancer has affected many of the people whom we all know of. Make a difference because you can.